Friday, December 5, 2014

Leadership Workshops, Zumba, Caving, and Cooking

Leadership Workshop 

by Isaac Maling



We had a great time; we played some cool games and had a few exciting activities. I learned about many of the traits of good leadership as well as about different types of personalities. The people who coordinated the event were college students from ASU and they did a great job. Probably the games we played were the most memorable; I had never played any of them before, so it was a good experience.

Zumba 

by Megan Gottfried



I was nervous to dance at first but after seeing Eric's creative dance moves I was more comfortable and was able to dance. The group danced and then hung out in the breaks. It was a great trip. I learned that zumba is super fun. The most memorable part of the trip was everyone's funny dance moves. I made new friends and had a great time.

Caving 

by Maria Goebeler


Before Caving
After Caving

I had a great time exploring and getting muddy. I learned about stalagmites and stalactites and about what the cave is made of. The most memorable thing from the trip was swimming in the river. I met some biology majors from ASU and I accomplished my goal of helping someone :D The trip was fantastic.


Thanksgiving Cooking

 

For the first time on our blog, we've added a video to tell you all about this trip! Watch the video above to see all of the delicious food we made on this Thanksgiving themed cooking trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment